Pages

Labels

Friday 10 August 2012

O roludo pediu pra levar vara

"Wow, his ass is hairy!" Jeffrey said, looking at Raymond's muscular, furry ass. "I hope I don't get a hair ball."
Raymond laughed. "Yeah, it's pretty hairy!"
Jeffrey started licking Raymond's hole lightly, and then just kind of dove in. Raymond and Jordan were already in a 69 position. That was perfect, because it let Jeffrey alternate between Raymond's ass crack and sharing Raymond's cock with Jordan.
Then, without notice, Jeffrey slipped his hard cock into Raymond. Raymond looked a little surprised, but then continued going down on Jordan. You could tell Raymond liked it!
What came next was a little bit of a surprise.
"I want to fuck both of them," Jeffrey said, nodding his head toward Jordan and Raymond. And that's what he did... the two bottoms in a sort of "leap frog" position with Jeffrey fucking one, then the other, and then back again.
The biggest surprise came a little later.
"How about we get you double stuffed?" I said to Raymond.
He looked like he didn't know what I meant.
"You mean... two dicks?" he asked. "I don't know if I can..."
"Hey, let's at least try!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment